CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION
JOSEPHINE L. STATON, District Judge.
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Entry of Consent Decree that has been executed on behalf of Plaintiff Sanrio, Inc. ("Plaintiff'), on the one hand, and Defendants Ebez Co., Inc. and Rang Kim a/k/a Kim Rang (collectively "Defendants"), on the other hand, and good cause appearing therefore, hereby:
ORDERS that this Consent Decree shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq., 17 U.S.C. § 501, 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 1338, and 28 U.S.C. § 1367. Service of process was properly made against Defendants.
2) Plaintiff is the owner or exclusive licensee of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "A" and "B, " attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights associated with the same ("Plaintiff's Properties").
3) Plaintiff has expended considerable resources in the creation and commercial exploitation of Plaintiff's Properties on merchandise and in the enforcement of its intellectual property rights in Plaintiff's Properties.
4) Plaintiff has alleged that Defendants have made unauthorized uses of Plaintiff s Properties or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
5) Defendants and their agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with her who receive actual notice of the injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined from:
a) Infringing Plaintiffs copyrights and trademarks in Plaintiff's Properties, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, including generally, but not limited to manufacturing, importing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, any unauthorized product which features any of Plaintiffs Properties ("Unauthorized Products"), and, specifically:
i) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, the Unauthorized Products or any other unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a substantial similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
ii) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, renting or offering to rent in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
iii) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendants' customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendants, the products sold by Defendants, or Defendants themselves are connected with Plaintiff, are sponsored, approved or licensed by Plaintiff, or are affiliated with Plaintiff; or
iv) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, selling, offering for sale, or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to ...