Jennifer B. Zargarof, SBN 204382, Francis S. Lam, SBN 279076, SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP, Los Angeles, California, Attorneys for Defendants, CVS CAREMARK CORPORATION and CVS RX SERVICES, INC.
Arthur C. Chambers (SBN 53282), Joong Y. Im (SBN 163720), Ilona BrusH (SBN 244723), San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff ROBERT VERDIN A.
JOINT STIPULATION REQUESTING THAT DEFENSE COUNSEL BE PERMITTED TO APPEAR TELEPHONICALLY FOR CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE;
MAXINE M. CHESNEY, District Judge.
Plaintiff, ROBERT VERDINA ("Plaintiff'), and Defendants, CVS CAREMARK CORPORATION and CVS RX SERVICES, INC. (collectively, "CVS"), hereby enter into this Joint Stipulation.
1. WHEREAS, on or about December 2, 2013, the Court entered an order continuing th case management conference to January 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. in Courtroom 7, 19th Floor of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in San Francisco, California.
2. WHEREAS, counsel for CVS resides and works in Los Angeles, California and would prefer to appear for the case management conference telephonically. Counsel for CVS will b able to adequately address all of the matters referred to in the Court's case management conference order, and will have authority to enter stipulations and make admissions pursuant to the Court's case management conference order, while appearing telephonically.
3. WHEREAS, the Parties have met and conferred and have agreed that a telephonic appearance by counsel for CVS will not prejudice the parties.
4. WHEREAS, the Parties now request that the Court permit counsel for CVS, Jennifer B. Zargarof, to appear telephonically for the January 10, 2014 case management conference.
IT IS THEREFORE STIPULATED THAT:
5. Counsel for CVS, Jennifer B. Zargarof, be permitted to appear telephonically for the January 10, 2014 case management conference. Counsel for Plaintiff will appear in person.
The Court, having reviewed the Parties' Stipulation Requesting that Defense Counsel be Permitted to Appear Telephonically for Case Management Conference, and good cause appearing, orders as follows:
1. The Parties' stipulation is approved. All parties are hereby DIRECTED
2. Counsel for CVS, Jennifer B. Zargarof, is permitted to appear for the parties' January 10, 2014 case ...