CONSUMER LAW CENTER, INC., Fred W. Schwinn (SBN 225575), Raeon R. Roulston (SBN 255622), San Jose, California, Attorneys for Plaintiff, TEENA MARIE LE.
KATTEN MUCHIN ROSENMAN, LLP, Gregory S. Korman (SBN 216931), Ryan J. Larsen (SBN 211622), Paul A Grammatico (SBN 246380), Los Angeles, California, Attorneys for Defendants, SUNLAN CORPORATION, SUNLAN-062804, LLC, LEE JOSEPH ROSS, LAW OFFICE OF, KENOSIAN & MIELE, LLP, and KENNETH, JOHN MIELE.
STIPULATION TO AMEND BRIEFING SCHEDULE AND ORDER
CHARLES R. BREYER, District Judge.
THE PARTIES HEREBY STIPULATE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. On February 19, 2013, Plaintiff filed her Complaint (Doc. 1) in this case alleging, inter alia, violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1692 et seq., and the Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cal. Civil Code § 1788 et seq.
2. On May 15, 2013, Defendants filed their Answer to Plaintiff's Complaint (Doc. 18).
3. Thereafter, on June 7, 2013, Defendants filed their Special Motion to Strike (Anti-SLAPP) Plaintiff's state law claims, pursuant to Cal. Code of Civil Procedure § 425.16 (Doc. 20).
4. On October 18, 2013, the Court entered its Order Granting Defendants' Special Motion to Strike (Doc. 50).
5. Thereafter, on November 27, 2013, Defendants' files their Motion for Award of Attorneys' Fees in the Amount of $47, 031 Against Plaintiff Teena Marie Le (Doc. 53).
6. Defendant motion is currently set for hearing on January 17, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. before the Honorable Charles R. Breyer.
7. The parties request that the Court enter an order modifying the briefing schedule for Defendants' motion as follows:
a. Plaintiff's opposition brief shall be filed on or before December 24, 2013.
b. Defendants' reply brief shall be filed on or before ...