UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff.
REAL PROPERTY LOCATED AT 24271 HOYT CROSSING ROAD, NEVADA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, APN: XX-XXX-XX, INCLUDING ALL APPURTENANCES AND IMPROVEMENTS THERETO, Defendant.
BENJAMIN B. WAGNER United States Attorney, KEVIN C. KHASIGIAN Assistant U.S. Attorney, Sacramento, CA Attorneys for the United States
FINAL JUDGMENT OF FORFEITURE
LAWRENCE K. KARLTON, District Judge.
Pursuant to the Stipulations for Final Judgment of Forfeiture, the Court finds:
1. This is a civil forfeiture action against the following real property located at 24271 Hoyt Crossing Road, Nevada County, California, APN: XX-XXX-XX, (hereafter referred to as the "defendant property") and more fully described as:
THE LAND REFERRED TO HEREIN BELOW IS SITUATED IN THE UNINCORPORATED AREA OF THE COUNTY OF NEVADA, STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND IS DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
The Northeast quarter of the Northeast quarter (NE 1/4 of NE 1/4) and the North one-half of the Southeast quarter of the Northeast quarter (N 1/2 of SE 1/4 of NE 1/4) of Section Twenty (20), Township Seventeen (17) North, Range Eight (8) East, Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
2. A Verified Complaint for Forfeiture In Rem ("Complaint") was filed on November 5, 2009, alleging that said defendant property is subject to forfeiture to the United States pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 981(a)(1)(A), 21 U.S.C. § 881(a)(6) and 31 U.S.C. § 5317(c)(2).
3. On November 13, 2009, the defendant property was posted with a copy of the Complaint and Notice of Complaint.
4. Beginning on January 23, 2010, for at least 30 consecutive days, the United States published Notice of the Forfeiture Action on the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov. A Declaration of Publication was filed on February 22, 2010.
5. In addition to the public notice on the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov, actual notice or attempted notice was given to the following individuals:
a. Charles M. Hilkey, Jr.
b. Delmy R. Bringuez
c. Joseph Titland
d. JP Morgan ...