December 30, 2013
JAROM VAHAI, an individual; Plaintiff,
UNITED AIRLINES, INC.; and DOES 1 through 50, inclusive, Defendants.
R. Michael Lieberman, Law Offices of R. Michael Lieberman, San Francisco, Attorneys for Plaintiff, JAROM VAHAI.
TIFFANY RENEE THOMAS, REED SMITH LLP, Attorneys for Defendant, UNITED AIRLINES, INC.
AMENDED STIPULATION AND REQUEST TO CONTINUE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE; PROPOSED ORDER
JEFFREY S. WHITE, District Judge.
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the parties to this action, through their attorneys, as follows:
1. The Case Management Conference in this matter is currently scheduled for Friday, January 3, 2014 at 1:30 p.m. in Department 11 of this Court.
2. The parties request that the Case Management Conference be continued to a later date. The parties are available on the following dates: January 31, February 14, February 28, and March 7.
3. Good cause exists for this request. The reason for this request is as follows: R. Michael Lieberman, counsel for plaintiff, will be out of the country and unable to appear in person or by phone for this hearing.
4. The parties have met and conferred regarding ADR, and Tiffany Thomas, counsel for defendant, submitted the ADR certification on December 19.
5. Neither party will be prejudiced by the continuation of the Case Management Confreence.
6. The parties hereby stipulate and respectfully request that the Case Management in this matter be continued.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Case Management Conference, currently scheduled for Friday, January 3, 2014 at 1:30 p.m. in Department 11 of this Court, be continued to February 14, 2014 at 1:30 p.m. The joint case management statement shall be due on or before February 7, 2014.