January 7, 2014
THOMAS SCOTT, Plaintiff,
CHILDREN'S LEARNING CENTER and DOES 1-10, Inclusive, Defendants.
Dan L. Longo Ellen M. Tipping MURCHISON & CUMMING, LLP Irvine, California
Attorneys for Defendant, CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS (erroneously sued as CHILDREN'S LEARNING CENTER)
[PROPOSED] JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF CHILDREN'S LEARNING CENTER
R. GARY KLAUSNER, District Judge.
The Court, having considered the Motion for Summary Judgment filed by Defendant CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS, as well as the briefing, separate statements of uncontroverted facts, and supporting evidence filed by both defendant and plaintiff; and pursuant to the Minute Order issued by this Court on December 3, 2013 (a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit "A"),
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment is GRANTED in favor of defendant CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS and against plaintiff THOMAS SCOTT on each of plaintiff's claims;
2. Defendant CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS is entitled to Judgment of Dismissal with prejudice as to plaintiff's complaint as a matter of law;
3. Plaintiff THOMAS SCOTT's complaint is ordered dismissed with prejudice based on the Court's granting of summary judgment in favor of defendant and against plaintiff;
4. Plaintiff THOMAS SCOTT shall take nothing by way of his complaint against defendant CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS, and defendant shall recover its costs of suit in an amount to be determined; and
5. The clerk of the Court is directed to enter this Judgment forthwith in favor of defendant CHILDREN LEARNING CENTERS and against plaintiff THOMAS SCOTT.