MARGIE GARCIA, FERNANDO GARCIA CAMPISTA, ALICIA LEGUIZAMO, FERNANDO GARCIA Plaintiffs,
COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE, GOLDEN STATE INVESTIGATIONS a business entity, BAD BOY BAIL BONDS, a business entity, C. JEFFREY STANLEY, CRUZ BUSTAMONTE, JOSE ALBERT MENDOZA, DEPUTY CARDINALE #4176, individually and as a peace officer, DEPUTY T. MOUNTZ #4276, individually and as a peace officer, DEPUTY J. PATTERSON #3923, individually and as a peace officer, DEPUTY GRECO #3765, individually and as a peace officer, DEPUTY HEUER #3222, individually and as a peace officer, DEPUTY PRATT #3223, DOES 1-10, inclusive. Defendants.
Thomas E. Beck, Esq., THE BECK LAW FIRM Los Alamitos, CA Attorneys for Plaintiffs
Arias & Lockwood Christopher D. Lockwood, Esq., Attorneys for Defendants
Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith Justine Grubb, Esq., Attorneys for Defendants C. Jeffrey Stanley dba Bad Boy Bail Bonds, Cruz Bustmonte, Jose Albert Mendoza
Cohon & Pollak Henry Nicholls, Jeffrey M. Cohon, Esq., Attorneys for Defendants Bad Boys Bail Bonds, Cruz Bustamonte, Golden State Investigations, Jose Albert Mendoza, C. Jeffrey Stanley
STIPULATION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
SHERI PYM, Magistrate Judge.
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and through undersigned counsel that:
1. The documents requested by Plaintiffs' Request for Production of Documents dated September 8, 2013 are subject to the terms of this protective order. The documents requested by Plaintiffs' Request for Production of Documents dated September 8, 2013 (Request No. 2) are to be designated as "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION." Such designation shall be made by stamping or otherwise marking the documents prior to production or use in this litigation as follows:
"CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION MATERIAL SUBJECT TO PROTECTIVE ORDER"
2. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION shall be used solely in connection with the preparation and trial of the within case, Case No. EDCV 12-881VAP (SPx) or any related appellate proceeding, and not for any other purpose, including any other litigation.
3. Testimony taken at a deposition may be designated as confidential by making a statement to that effect on the record at the deposition. Arrangements shall be made with the court reporter taking and transcribing such deposition to separately bind such portions of the transcript containing information designated as confidential, and to label such portions appropriately.
4. Material designated as confidential under this Order, the information contained therein, and any summaries, copies, abstracts, or other documents derived in whole or in part from material designated as confidential shall be used only for the purpose of the prosecution, defense or settlement of this action, and for no other purpose.
5. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may not be disclosed, except as provided in paragraphs 6 and 7.
6. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be disclosed only to the ...