United States District Court, E.D. California
February 19, 2014
RIDGE TOP RANCH, LLC, Plaintiff,
UNITED STATES FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE; and DANIEL M. ASHE, in his official capacity as DIRECTOR, UNITED STATES FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE, Defendants.
Jerry Stouck - Pro Hac Vice, Kurt A. Kappes - SBN 146384, Anthony J. Cortez - SBN 251743, GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, Sacramento, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff.
ROBERT G. DREHER, Acting Assistant Attorney General, SETH M. BARSKY, Section Chief, KRISTEN L. GUSTAFSON, Asst. Section Chief, BRIDGET KENNEDY McNEIL, Senior Trial Attorney, (CO State Bar 034299), U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Wildlife & Marine Resources Section, Denver, CO, [Full counsel identification on signature page], Attorneys for the Federal Defendants.
JEREMY HESSLER, Trial Attorney, (CA State Bar 281462), Wildlife & Marine Resources Section, Washington, D.C., Attorneys for the Federal Defendant.
STIPULATED REQUEST TO CONSOLIDATE HEARINGS; ORDER
LAWRENCE K. KARLTON, District Judge.
Plaintiff and Federal Defendants, by and through counsel, hereby STIPULATE as follows:
1. On November 26, 2013, the Court issued its Order Setting Status Conference.
2. The Court set a Status (Pretrial Scheduling) Conference for February 24, 2014.
3. On January 31, 2014, the Court issued an Order on Plaintiff's pending Motion for Preliminary Injunction ("PI Motion"). The Court set the hearing for the PI Motion on February 21, 2014.
4. The parties agree that in the interests of judicial economy, the February 24, 2014 Status Conference should be heard on February 21, 2014, after the hearing on the PI Motion.
5. Accordingly, the parties propose and respectfully request that the Status Conference currently set for February 24, 2014, be rescheduled to February 21, 2014, immediately following the hearing on the PI Motion, or as soon thereafter as the Court's calendar permits.
IT IS SO ORDERED.