United States District Court, E.D. California
BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, TODD A. PICKLES, AUSA, SARA ZALKIN, San Francisco, CA, Attorney for Defendant WILLIAM BROCK, IV.
MICHAEL ETTINGER, Attorney for Defendant
WILLIAM BROCK, IV Pro Hac Vice.
STIPULATION TO AMEND SENTENCING SCHEDULE RE: MOTION FOR CORRECTION OF THE PRESENTENCE REPORT; FINDINGS AND ORDER
MORRISON C. ENGLAND, Jr., Chief District Judge.
Defendant William Brock, IV, by and through his counsel of record, and plaintiff, by and through its counsel of record, hereby stipulate as follows:
1. At the request of United States Probation, Mr. Brock's sentencing date of January 30, 2014 was continued to March 13, 2014 (Docket No. 121), and thereafter on the Court's own motion, to March 14, 2014 (Docket No. 125).
2. The proposed schedule contemplated that the draft Presentence Report (PSR) would be disclosed no later than January 30, 2014; objections made by February 13, 2014; and the PSR would be filed with the Court and disclosed to counsel no later than February 20, 2014.
3. The draft PSR was disclosed on February 3, 2014, and Mr. Brock served his objections on February 13, 2014.
4. Probation advised that the PSR will be filed and disclosed today, February 25, 2014.
5. Counsel for Mr. Brock accordingly requests that the proposed sentencing schedule be modified to extend the due date of his Motion for Correction (if one is necessary) to March 3, 2014, with all other dates to remain unchanged.
6. The government does not object to this request.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
IT IS SO ...