United States District Court, E.D. California
BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, HENRY Z. CARBAJAL III, Assistant United States Attorney, Fresno, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff, United States of America.
PRELIMINARY ORDER OF FORFEITURE
ANTHONY W. ISHII, Senior District Judge.
Based upon the plea agreement entered into between plaintiff United States of America and defendant Leonel Caballero, it is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED as follows:
1. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 981(a)(1)(C) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c), defendant Leonel Caballero interest in the following property shall be condemned and forfeited to the United States of America, to be disposed of according to law:
1. Approximately 19, 400 CD and DVD graphic inserts,
2. Approximately 1, 850 Blank CDs,
3. Approximately 33, 100 Blank DVDs,
4. Approximately 15, 798 CD and DVD cases,
5. Approximately 3, 798 disc sleeves,
6. Seal bags and wrappers,
7. The following items seized from 1608 Boise Avenue, Modesto, California on July 25, 2011:
a. Approximately 6, 825 DVDs and 268 CDs
b. 9 CD and DVD disc burning ...