United States District Court, E.D. California
BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, TODD A. PICKLES, Assistant United States Attorneys, Sacramento, CA, Attorneys for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
AMENDED STIPULATION TO CONTINUE JUDGMENT AND SENTENCING; ORDER
JOHN A. MENDEZ, District Judge.
The United States of America, through the undersigned Assistant United States Attorney, and defendant Jeremiah Martin, through his undersigned counsel of record, hereby stipulate and request the following:
1. This matter is set on the Court's calendar for judgment and sentencing of Mr. Martin on March 11, 2014.
2. Co-defendants Darrin Johnston and Todd Smith, who have pled guilty, were previously set for judgment on sentencing on March 4, 2014. The Probation Officer assigned to the case has requested additional time to prepare the presentence investigation report for Mr. Johnston and Mr. Smith, and, upon the Probation Office's request, the Court thereafter continued the judgment and sentencing for Mr. Johnston and Mr. Smith to June 3, 2014.
3. Counsel for Mr. Martin has contacted the undersigned counsel for the United States and has requested that Mr. Martin's judgment and sentencing trail that of Mr. Smith and Mr. Johnston by one week or more.
4. The United States informed Mr. Martin's counsel that it did not object to continuing Mr. Martin's judgment and sentencing to June 10, 2014. Counsel for the United States has also contacted the assigned Probation Officer who also does not object to continuing Mr. Martin's sentencing date.
5. Accordingly, by and through this stipulation, Mr. Martin requests that his judgment and sentencing be continued to June 10, 2014 at 9:45 a.m., and that the dates for formal objections and sentencing memoranda be reset based on the date of June 10, 2014, all of which the United States does not oppose.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
/s/Todd A. Pickles for
For the reasons stated in the parties' stipulation and for good cause showing, the Court hereby ORDERS the judgment and sentencing of defendant Jeremiah Martin be continued to June 10, 2014 at 9:45 a.m. The dates for formal objections and sentencing memoranda as set ...