United States District Court, C.D. California
April 9, 2015
BILLY R. BURTON, Plaintiff,
CITY OF PASADENA, CA., et al., Defendants.
ORDER ACCEPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
CHRISTINA A. SNYDER, District Judge.
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the Complaint, Defendants' Motions to Dismiss and Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation, and the remaining record, and has made a de novo determination. No objections to the Report and Recommendation have been filed.
Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The Report and Recommendation is approved and accepted.
2. Judgment be entered dismissing this action with prejudice as to Plaintiff's federal claims.
3. The Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over Plaintiff's state law claims, and they are hereby dismissed without prejudice.
4. Defendant City of Pasadena's Motion for More Definite Statement is denied as moot.
5. The Clerk serve copies of this Order and the Judgment on the parties.